Wednesday, October 19, 2011

PHS Paradiso

What's that over there? The locker I used during senior year at Perham High School. Lockers are assigned to a different student every year. All lockers look the same... None of them are anything special. The items placed in the locker are what makes the locker unique. I have pictures of my horse Haidas Lena Gun, my boyfriend Cody Waln, pictures of us together, and pictures of my sister that I hardly see in my locker. I surround myself with photos of all the important things in my life to remind me of all the good memories linked to the photographs.








                                                                                                 
Perham High School is where I'm currently graduating from. PHS has a really good facility that wishes to make their students the best they can be. PHS... Is just like any other high school. The food is okay, the homework sucks, the teachers have their off days, and the friends are great.:) PHS is where I spent 4 years of my life.. How can I forget it?:)









The cafeteria is a place where the school congregates to eat and laugh and catch up with friends. Many times I've laughed so hard and choked on my food.:) Other times the cafeteria is a great place to quickly cram for a big test or get that homework done that ya didn't get done the night before:)

 The senior hallway is a place to hang out with friends before class starts. Senior hallway represents to me a place to reflect on the past and plan for the future. It's relaxing; a place just for seniors. 

                                                               

2 comments: